However,
I have haven’t had to complete this type of research assignment before so I am
not 100% sure on the approach I should take.
I have some idea of the questions I should use on the student
questionnaire and some idea of where I can get some previous research but apart
from that I don’t really know the best approach I should take. Can anyone out there give me some tips on the
best way to go about completing this research assignment?
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Context of Post Compulsory Education and Training Assignment
At
the moment I feel that I have made quite a good start on the ‘Context of Post
Compulsory Education’ assignment. I had
a really nice discussion with Bella Kerr, the course director on the Foundation
Course, a few days ago about the topic of the assignment as I thought that it
was important to get some input from established staff so I could complete a
study which would be useful. We
discussed a number of issues around assessing and grading learner’s art work
and the impact this may have on learners.
We also discussed some of the difficulties around assessing and marking
project work and the value of the learners development work. It reminded me of something I read about the
role studio-critiques have as both a learning process and assessment tool (I can’t
think where I read this but I’ll have to do some research to find it). This really helped me to clarify my ideas
around the assignment and has given me the confidence to move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment