Any
tips on what I need to focus on in this assignment because I don’t know what
Charles is looking for. Please help!!!!
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Still lost - help!
OMG
– I haven’t got a clue where I’m going with the curriculum and planning
assignment. I’ve only taught on my ‘Home’
syllabus for sixteen and a half hours and these are just volunteer hours. The two tutors on the course I work with, who
are both great, are responsible for the planning on the course and fill me in
each morning on the plans for the day.
Due to this I follow their schedule and have not had to become totally familiar
with the learning outcomes and assessment criteria on the course yet. I’m also not getting much of a response from
my ‘buddy’ so I feel like I’m plaiting fog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment